- Plenty of learning opportunities from different parts of the business
- Great work culture with a caring and genuine team of people
- Flexible working options - work from home, flexible work schedule
Our client is one of the companies that belong to a large group with close to 500k employees across major sectors such as motor vehicles, food retailing, home furnishings, transport services, etc. Our client specializes in food retailing and carries a number of well-known brands for supermarkets, hypermarkets and restaurant across all of Southeast Asia.
In this role, you will work closely with the Team as well as other business support functions to provide proactive and effective general administrative assistance. You will also be the liaison for third-party suppliers and/or vendors as well as building management.
You will be responsible for :
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails and determining priorities.
- Performing project-based work as assigned.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- Providing other organisational support such as ordering supplies and equipment.
- Assisting in project managing office renovations or new office set-ups.
- Managing contract negotiations and ensuring fulfilment of terms of vendor agreements and contracts.
- Keeping up-to-date with building management's matters to inform and update the team timely
- Proposing and coordinating travel itineraries and making travel arrangements.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are responsible and take pride in your work.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd