As Executive Assistant you will be involved in staff recruitment, management of personal files, skills matrix and providing administrative support to the Managing director.
This new position offers variety and the opportunity to develop strong relationships with people across the business and be part of fastest growing organization.
- No experience required as training will be provided.
- Strong computer literacy, experience with multiple systems.
- Knowledge of Human Resources.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to bring solutions to everyday challenges.
- Customer focused with an ability to connect with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to show initiative in a busy and fast-moving environment.
- Able to work independently
- Ability to build constructive and supportive relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to present to all levels of an organisation
- Motivated and positive
- Organised and efficient
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Clear communicator
- Human resource support for managers.
- Staff recruitment.
- Coordinating & attending meetings with various stakeholders, taking minutes, preparing correspondence and following through on action items.
- Diary, meeting management and travel bookings.
- Conduct first interview and filter recruitment leads.
- Assist in managing project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Carry out specific projects and research.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Administration qualification or equivalent experience