We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Working Location: Central
- Provide support to a few Managing Directors.
- Arranging overseas travel logistics and meetings (including conference call & video conference)
- Phone call management
- Calendar management
- Mails distribution and courier
- Clerical support (fax, print, copying etc)
- Workplace reservation
- Visitor care
- Time management
- Processing of travel claims, services and purchases order
- Updating, tracking of expenses
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of Secretarial/Executive Assistant experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good stakeholder management
- Meticulous, organized and motivated individual
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Able to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines
- Pleasant with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexible. Present a high level of professionalism
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd