- Role involving team management opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
Our client is a leading player within the luxury retail and distribution industry in Asia. They are current hiring an Executive Assistant to support their management team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining executives’ schedules and appointments.
- Coordinating travel itineraries and making travel arrangements.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and events.
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails and determining priorities.
- Performing project-based work as assigned.
- Managing 1-5 staff members.
You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role support senior executives, ideally within the retail/luxury industry.You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint). You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively. You are organised and have good interpersonal skills .
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/27460491
Snaphunt Pte Ltd