- Flexible working options
- Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
- Attractive compensation package
We are Asia's leading mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered in Singapore specialising in media, advertising and digital strategy. With a customer-centric approach, our aim is to help enterprises and businesses thrive.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing and maintaining Managing Partner’s schedules, appointments, meetings and events
- Coordinating his travel itineraries by booking air tickets and hotels.
- General up-keeping of the office premises such as maintaining office supplies and keeping track of office assets.
- Helping with documentation and reviewing reimbursements claims for all the employees to ensure employees' adherence to company's policies
- Assisting with administrative matters during on-boarding of new employees and resignation of existing ones.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant role, ideally within the Media & Entertainment industry.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You thrive in fast-paced and changing environments.
- You are strong networker & relationship builder.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/57770996
Snaphunt Pte Ltd