Aureus Group is looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our executive team. He/She will manage mostly business related tasks for the team and perform a variety of administrative tasks to support our company’s senior-level executives.
In addition to general administrative work, Executive Assistants may be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings and accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Act as an Office Manager and performing office duties.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities and multitask.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.