Executive Assistant, HR [ Learning & Development | Part Time] - spbcp
Salary: Up to $3000
Job Type: Contract, 2 years
Working Hours: 132 Hours, 14 Working days per month
Work in close collaboration with management, line departments or business units, and staffto ensure smooth implementation and administration oflearning & development programmes.
• Providing on-site support to learning & development programmes (logistics and technical support)
• Track training status and ensure timely documentation of training records
• Maintain budget and monitor payment transactions
• Gather, analyse and report data required for submission to stakeholders and partners
• Maintain learning contents in Learning Management System
• Diploma or Degree in relavant field
• I3 years of relavant working experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
To apply, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Chong Shee Hng Brandon | R2093917
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781