Executive Assistant (HEALTHCARE)
- Assemble medical records of discharged patients and patients seen at Specialist Outpatient Clinics in a prescribed order.
- Check records for missing or incorrect data / records and rectify the problems.
- Process and follow-up on requests for medical information, medical reports and loan of medical records.
- Trace medical records for admissions, appointments, studies and other requests.
- Audit culled records, and rectify any problems found.
- Assist in the logistics and space management of the filing system in the Records Library, including preparing records for offsite storage.
- File and retrieve medical records, loose reports and x-rays.
- Dispatch and collect medical records and other documents within the hospital compound, in a timely manner.
- Ensure patients’ records are complete.
- Collate relevant statistics.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- General Diploma
- Good verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Able to multitask and is meticulous in details e.g. patient records review and forms management
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with staff at all levels
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of clinical procedures and practices, including basic medical terminologies will be an advantage.
Qualified and interested candidates please email your resume to
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: Executive Assistant
For further enquiries, please call in at 6736 3280 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd