Executive Assistant , Healthcare Business Office (Receipting) - AR, Invoice, Petty Cash
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily receipting duties, ensuring all receipts are properly accounted for, reconciled and banked-in on a timely basis.
- Liaise with the clinics or centres on their daily collections and perform Petty Cash Audits.
- Liaise with external vendors such as Banks and Insurance Company in relation to receipting matters.
- Process Credit card and GIRO for pre-authorized patient-related bills.
- Handle Cash Breaking and cash collection by Secured Couriers.
- Provide administrative support.
- Assist on phone, email or fax enquiries
- Diploma in Accountancy or GCE ‘A’/’O’ Levels
- Possess minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Conversant with essential software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point and knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Must be a good team player with positive work attitude and able to work independently
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd