Executive Assistant (F&B industry)
- Very competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business
Our client is a multinational wine distributor and has also ventured into the food business. The Company entered Singapore as its first stop in Asia for food business and has established cake boutique stores in several top-rated commercial malls, including the newly opened Jewel Changi Airport. The Company is rapidly growing with expansions plans into the rest of Southeast Asia for both business units.
The Executive Assistant will maintain the calendars and schedule meetings & appointments for two Directors. You will also provide support in managing budget and expenditure for the Companies, and assist in preparation and collating budgets for the new financial year.
You will be responsible for:
- Making travel arrangements including visa, ticketing, transport and hotel bookings for Directors and team members.
- Performing document control and preparing correspondences and monthly meeting reports.
- Taking down Minutes during Board meetings.
- Arranging required logistics for new joining candidates and also employees leaving, like - email account set-up, workstation set up, mobile devices, access code, telephone directory etc.
- Overseeing desk allocation and floor planning.
- Ordering and tracking stationery for office use.
- Preparing expense claims for Directors and team members as assigned.
- Performing financial management for the Director accounts and purchase-related processes.
- Carrying out other tasks as assigned.
- You have a Diploma with minimum 3-4 years Secretarial experience.
- Prior experience as personal secretary to corporate executives would be advantageous.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office programmes including MS Excel, Powerpoint & MS Words..
- You are a detail-oriented, driven individual with good interpersonal and communications skills.
- You can collaborate well with teams and can also work independently.
- You are always well organized with good planning and scheduling capabilities.
- You possess the ability to handle pressure and can multitask when required.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
- You are capable of dealing with senior executives.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd