Executive Assistant | Contract | Upto $4k
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Deliver high quality executive support to the Managing Directors that he/she has been assigned to work for.
- Meeting arrangement (internal & external including conference call and video conference)
- Schedule Conference Calls using conference facility.
- Regularly check personal voicemail and Outlook mailboxes to ensure executive requests are received in a timely manner.
- Manage outlook calendars
- Coordinate travel arrangements with the company's Travel Centre, often involving multiple changes and destinations
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for executives or clients, including extensive rescheduling; keep executives and other personnel informed as needed
- Identify space needs and submit space reservation requests and cancellations on behalf of
- Adhere to organization standards and processes (e.g. telephone answering, dress code, documentation standards, and space reservations).
- Diploma or Degree holder in any related field
- At least 1 - 3 years Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant experience
- With excellent multi-tasking skills and present a high level of professionalism and good working attitude
- With good communication skills and presentation skills
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible depending on performance)
- Location: Raffles City
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160