Executive Assistant (Business Office) – Billing
National University Hospital | Date Posted: 14-Jul-2018
'A' Levels, Diploma
- The Executive Assistant will assist in the management of the daily operations of Business Office.
- Responsible for daily billing duties, ensuring all bills are verified and sent out on a timely basis.
- Provide support and liaise with the clinics or centres as well as external parties on billing matters.
- Responsible to ensure patient request received are duly processed promptly and sent to external agencies on a timely manner.
- Support in system testing for any projects.
- Provide administrative support.
- Assist on phone, email or fax enquiries.
- Diploma Holders or GCE ‘A’ Levels
- Possess minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Conversant with essential software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Possess good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work and communicate with other departments
- Able to meet deadlines and work independently
- Self motivated, able to multi-task and work as a team player
- Prior hospital experience will be added advantage.
- Work Location: Ng Teng Fong Hospital (Jurong East)
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
National University Hospital