Executive Administrator (East / Office hours / up to $3400)
We are looking for an Executive Administrator responsible for:
- Calendar and Meeting management: Manages and maintains calendars, Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings including staff meetings, virtual meetings/webex scheduling, off- site meetings, Quarterly Leadership Team meetings, etc
- Travel management: Manages and coordinates all travel logistics for domestic and international flights (e.g book flights, visas as needed, hotels, ground transport, appointments, etc)
- Expense management: Prepares and submits expense reports, medical claims and receipts in a timely manner
- Provide general support to team for conference/meeting room bookings, order stationery, etc.
- Support coordinating the business outlook and associated forecasting for the transformation team
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Senior Director
- 5 years of equivalent or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Extensive experience with digital calendaring tools (e.g. MS Outlook)
*Please note that this will be a one year contract under Recruit Express headcount.
We regret to inform only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
EA Personnel Registration No. R1872248 (Serene Lim See Min)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd