Executive , Admin & Business Support
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 22-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Senior Vice President/Director of International Marketing
- Assist in office administration of the Department.
- Distribute and file all necessary documents and correspondence.
- Make copies and distribute all daily reports and correspondence in the Department.
- Correlate and distribute incoming/outgoing mail, gather reference materials and assist in preparation of supportive documents. Answer correspondence and compose memoranda and letters.
- Manage inventory of office supplies & equipment.
- Coordinate arrangements for team members business travel
- Attend to Business Development and Branch Offices enquiries and requests and ensure their needs are attended to timely and professionally
- Monitor, track and follow up on assignments to ensure appropriate timelines are met and actions completed
- Establish and maintain effective communication, coordination and good rapport with Business Development, Branch Offices and internal stakeholders
- Perform all tasks in accordance with Marina Bay Sands policies and procedures, and in compliance to the respective local laws and regulations
- Escalate promptly request that beyond employment level to Executive Assistant, Manager & Associate Director
- Possesses at least a Diploma in any field
- Minimum 2 years in the casino industry in gaming operations / International Marketing and some office administration experience preferred.
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is essential
- Ability to perform rotating shift work and work on public holidays and weekends