Executive Admin Assistant (Healthcare/Edu, North/ Up to $3000!)
- Provide administrative support on students clinical placements, funding, evaluation and audit matters
- Support in pre-employment clinical training matters such as orientation, rosters/timetable, collation of students' feedback, appointments of clinical educators, preparation and running of exams etc.
- Ensure all necessary evaluation takes place & submit in a timely manner
- Provide secretariat support for meetings with program stakeholders
- Assume the role as the point of contact for students and clinical educators
- Coordinate department and hospital wide faculty development activities and other training courses for the department
- Develop and maintain a filing system for the department for reporting and audit purposes
- Engage with process improvements to ensure smooth operations of the department.
- Min Diploma in any discipline
- Min 1- 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in a healthcare / stat board government institution
- Keen interest and passion to join the healthcare industry
- Procifient in Microsoft Office and SAP will be preferred
- Training is provided
- Able to start immediate or short notice would be advantageous.
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Executive Admin Assistant
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA Personnel: Kayley Ng Yin Yi (R1762843)
Company EA Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd