Executive, Account Management, Corporate Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Business
This role is housed under the Corporate Solutions Division; primarily looking after AIA's insurance business with corporates and organisations.
As part of the Sales & Marketing division of AIA Corporate Solutions for the tied agency distribution channel, this trainee would be responsible for achieving renewal growth via pro-active management of existing corporate accounts in partnership with the servicing Financial Service Consultant (FSC).
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Have the discipline to provide timely and accurate renewal status information and renewal growth data for the purposes of management reporting and sales forecasting is a must.
- Provide timely renewal terms or sales proposals for new lines of cover to FSCs for their existing accounts in accordance to the guidelines on business acceptance, risk management and underwriting profitability.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of renewal employee data, including placement documentation for billing, and liaising with internal operation team to resolve servicing and operational matters.
- Ensure compliance to internal credit control.
- Undertake any other projects assigned from time to time such as products/services enhancements and market analysis.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Tertiary degree or diploma or equivalent industry qualifications.
- Candidates with CMFAS M5, M9, HI, BCP, PGI and ComGI certification will have an advantage.
- Working experience in sales and marketing in the Employee Benefits / Group Insurance is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, especially in Excel and Powerpoint.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd