Executive (6-month contract), SMU Academy
- Prepare billing instructions and maintain proper records of trainee’s payment.
- Follow-up on collections of accounts receivables and aging cases.
- Prepare invoices and receipts to be sent to participants.
- Follow up with claims and provide data report as required.
- Maintain online records of participants.
- Process payments received and submission to Finance
- Prepare refunds / credit notes
- Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Familiar with administrative duties such as filing, printing, registration etc.
- Proficient in MS office. Hands on experience with Excel.
- Meticulous and organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University