Executive (6-month contract), Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- Assist in undergraduate (UG) admissions exercise (managing of interview logistics) and major events organised by the UG Programmes unit such as open house, affirmation tea, scholars’ engagement event, etc.
- Support UG teaching and academic administrative matters.
- Assist in UG student matters, e.g. freshmen course exemptions, student clubs administration.
- Support a team of managers to ensure smooth running of all day-to-day admin operations, e.g. attending to UG general enquiries and requests.
- Provide support in University- and School-wide events as well as ad-hoc short-term projects.
- Diploma or degree with some years of relevant work experience.
- Recent graduates may also apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and web communication strategies and platforms, e.g. Zoom, Skype.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an interest in organising and managing events.
- Strong team player with good planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Independent and able to handle confidential information/issues.
- Able to commit weekday evenings and Saturdays during UG admissions interview period.
- This position is to commence on 15 January 2021.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University