Executive (3-year contract), School of Law
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 7-Jun-2019
'A' Levels, Diploma
- Maintain records of Pro Bono placements made available to SMU students.
- Coordinate with students and donor on donor’s Pro Bono placements and necessary administration.
- Updating of Pro Bono hours of each student and appraising students on donor’s Pro Bono activities.
- Manage all donor’s activities, events and placements
- Manage and administer Pro Bono Centre Helpdesk and all related activities including but not limited to recruitment, appraisal etc. necessary administration
- Assist Assistant Manager in students/stakeholder/public engagement programmes.
- Handle all enquiries from public and students relating to donor activities/placement
- Diploma/GCE “A” level with at least 2-3 years of administrative work experience.
- Flexible, initiative, independent and a good team player.
- Excellent communications (both spoken and written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be service oriented.
Singapore Management University