Events Sales Manager
- Follow up on the concepts and proposals approved by clients and execute them professionally.
- Key liaison between customers and operations team leading up to the event, ensuring that requirements are met.
- Coordinate and manage set-up of the event on site; ensuring customers’ requirements are met.
- Plan and propose workflow for every event.
- Ensure a smooth operation throughout every event – from setup to ending event.
- Customer friendly personality with great PR skills in meeting and discussing needs of customers
- Ability to organize and prioritize with sense of urgency in responding to incoming enquiries.
- Meticulous in following up and able to commit to flexible working hours.
- A team player having to support operations in executing the events.
- Degree in Events Management, Tourism or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in handing Events, Marketing, A & P, Marketing Communication with strong knowledge in F & B industry.
- Good knowledge on food and wine products.
- Creative with an excellent aesthetic sense.
- Resourceful and able to withstand pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to build connections with people from all walks of life.
- Sensitive to changes in consumer trends and lifestyles.
- Possess strong leadership, analytical skills, initiative and motivated.
- Able to start work immediately.
Interested applicants please send in a detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating; Work experiences and duties, reason for leaving each employment, last drawn and expected salary as well as date of availability.
Onion Restaurant & Bar Pte Ltd
Onion Restaurant & Bar Pte Ltd was established in October 2011 with our first restaurant opening in March 2012. It was passion that led our founder to venture into the F & B trade and, with a team of experienced staff, our first humble restaurant was born. So Why Onion? The onion is a ubiquitous, essential ingredient, instrumental in adding layers and flavors. The diversity and versatility of the onion is the inspiration for our business. Besides, with onions being one of the most significant and substantial trading commodities of our main holding company, Seasonal Produce, the name “Onion Restaurant & Bar” seems especially appropriate and close to heart. Currently, we have 3 brands under our wing, namely Seasonal Salad Bar, Shallots and Bistro1855.