Events Sales and Business Development Executive
- Be part of a dymanic and growing team of an Events & Productions Company
- Condusive office environment
- Office location @ Bukit Batok
- Business development and actively seek out new opportunities through cold calling, marketing emails and client visit
- Lead a team
- Ensure consistent and proper follow up for delivery of events services
- Attend to clients’ inquiries about company's services.
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Work closely with other departments to ensure services are provided in a timely manner.
- Achieve target
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience in event sales, marketing or events planning
- Sales driven, good communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd