Events Planning Trainee (Graduate Opportunity)
Are you filled with countless ideas? Dedicated to crafting events? Or even moulding a specially tailored campaign? Do you have the energy & passion to make the next big event your reality?
So, if you are someone who is willing to learn & take up new challenges while putting your best effort in what you need to do, then you are certainly someone we are looking for!
- Engage with potential collaborations and partnerships to drive awareness and sales conversions.
- Ensure events are completed smoothly
- Take initiatives to resolve any problems that might occur
- Conceptualize, Plan and Manage events (Before & After)
- Plan and organize the outreach and marketing of the events
- Work together with the marketing team to develop collaterals and materials for marketing of the events
- Report to your team leaders accordingly
- Minimum local diploma or relevant field (Preferably)
- Analytical and meticulous to ensure accuracy and thoroughness.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Able to think creatively and problem-solve in high-pressure situations
- Must possess a strong work ethic as well as a dedicated and positive attitude
- Pleasant and polite personality
- Willing to step out comfort zone
- Humble Attitude (Open to constructive criticism)
- People-oriented Personality
Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply, as training & mentorship will be provided.
Training will cover the planning, operations, marketing and sales aspects of events, allowing you to gain comprehensive exposure to the different elements of being a successful events planner.
What are you waiting for? Join us now!