Events - Planning Executive (Entry level)
This is a dynamic, challenging and fun role where your genuine care and attention to detail will create lifetime memories for Businesses and clients.
Your job is to provide Clients with a Professional and friendly service, manage all Bookings, deal with enquiries, follow up potential clients, meet with clients and viewings on the Event venue and spaces, answer any questions and convert leads to bookings.
Skills & Experience
Your role as the Events-Planning Executive will be although not limited to:
- Oversee logistics, Event set ups and tear down for each assigned Event to ensure smooth execution
- Develop strong branding and positioning strategies
- Manage client relationship pre, during, and post-event
- Marketing support functions such as production and distribution of marketing materials, executing different Events and campaigns
- Administration and coordination of all Events from start to finish
- Prepare written materials including some marketing copy, business communications, reports, and presentation scripts
- Participate in budget development and support budget management
- Social media management
- Collaborate with external agencies and vendors
- Customer support function - social media, email, phone
- Oversee external contractors
Who’s the perfect fit?
First and foremost, you’ll be a great communicator and love the thrill of ‘wowing’ clients by providing a great service. You will also ideally possess the following:
- Motivated individual that is result oriented
- Able to work with a team to manage a task together
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge in Adobe Photoshop will be an advantageous
- Eager to learn and pick up on new information quickly
- Able to work cross-functionally
You’ll love to be driven and competitive. We’ve got some great systems in place to ensure you’re successful.
Our Company Believes In:
Through assisting with Corporate events, Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas or other special occasions, you will learn to adapt to different scenarios and develop strategic Business solutions.
A friendly and engaging work environment awaits you. Great opportunity to take control, use your initiative and be part of impactful activities to grow the business. If you’re a highly self-motivated, organised, confident, self-starter who is not afraid of meeting and exceeding expectations, then we’d love to hear from you!