(Events Planning/ Education Sector) Assistant Manager
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead the planning and organizing of events in the school.
- Oversee the event processes, including planning, marketing, coordinating processes.
- Facilitate logistical requirements.
- Plan and acquire procurements for fulfilment of event logistical needs.
- Plan and complete manpower arrangements.
- Liaise and coordinate with venue management, caterers, contractors on equipment and logistics hire/ to support event requirements.
- Work with designers on creation and launch of suitable publicity materials for large events.
- Create publicity content and customized images for NTU Alumni Events website including set up customized online event registration for all events.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years of Event Planning experience in the Education Sector.
- Minimum Degree/ Diploma in any field.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd