(Events Planning/ 1 year) Contract Executive / Education Sector
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist in the planning, coordinating and executing of events.
- Handle general event-related enquiries via phone and email.
- Assist in preparing draft for Invitation-to-Quote.
- Coordinate with venue management, caterers, vendors to support all event requirements.
- Sourcing for quotations and raise purchase requisitions.
- Prepare emcee scripts and other events publicity materials.
- Prepare all logistics related to events.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Events Supervisor.
- Minimum Degree/ Diploma in Events Management/ Marketing/ Business or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of events planning/ coordination experience is required.
- Able to start work immediately.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd