Events- Marketing Planner
- $2500 to $3500 Starting Salary
- Career progression opportunity available for management role
- Dynamic, and fun environment
- Marketing campaign planning and execution for clients' acquistion events
- Ensure the smooth operations of events and achieving ROI for events
- Planning of clients' servicing events and seminars
- Managing of Social Media platforms to increase clients' awareness and reach out to more potential customers
- Liaising with photographers, videographers and other vendors to ensure that marketing objectives are achieved
- Compile event figures and reviews for KPI measurement and improvement.
- Creative, funloving and well-organised.
- Demonstrate taste and acumen in event choices.
- Quick and resilient problemsolver.
- Able to plan events with meticulous practicality, safety and social distancing requirements in mind.
- Strong communication skills.
- Candidates with marketing background will be an added advantage.
We are a rapidly growing, dynamic organisation with headquarters based overseas. With a strong history of over years in wealth management, and providing financial advice, we have developed a special reputation in the industry.
Our training program, is one of the most in depth and extensive, covering all areas of wealth management, from risk management, to complex investments instruments and portfolio. Our track record of investments, build upon the principles of value investing is no less than excellent.