Events Marketing Manager/Analyst
This role will focus on the branding, growth and expansion of the company through event-based marketing. You will be primarily responsible for supporting marketing team leadership on strategic planning & execution for all company-led Events or Industry events. You will assist with event production and logistics including but not limited to promotions, venue research, registration management, presentations, graphics/multimedia and other event-related marketing materials.
• Creation, planning and execution of company-led events and trade shows
• Managing and executing trade show promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads. This will include developing objectives and strategies for the overall effectiveness and execution of marketing events.
• Execute all aspects of event and tradeshow management and production from content and program development, design, vendor management, logistics, set up, tear down, invitations, sponsorships, promotions, staffing, staff training, lead capture and more.
• Negotiating contracts and managing relationships with outside vendors, and preparing ROI evaluations of events and tradeshows.
• Support execution and management of events onsite
• Managing, maintaining, and recommending continuous improvements for all events and event assets.
• We'll also look to you to remain current on new trends in innovative event and tradeshow design.
• Managing the convention leads generation process.
• Manage Calendar, scheduling, travel booking etc.
• Ability to manage and stay within budgets and activities related to each individual convention or meeting.
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
• Communicate effectively with Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, Legal, and external vendors
• The ability to manage workloads and prioritize requests to meet deadlines
• Outstanding project management skills
• Strong problem solving, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work independently and with minimum direction
• Robust attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture
• Ability to coordinate teams and external vendors and multiple projects in different locations
• Flexible, Multitasker, ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Super organized and detail oriented
• Resourceful, solutions-oriented, with initiative and a can-do Attitude
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Around 5 years of experience in a field-related activity, such as events or promotions
• Must be willing to work hours outside of the traditional 9-5
Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd.