Events Marketing Executives
Requirements for the Role
Prioritization Skills: You will take on the role to decide which tasks are most important based on the size, scope and timeliness of each task. This requires good prioritization skills to arrange tasks in the most efficient manner.
Decision Making Skills: Organizing and prioritizing all of the tasks related to a campaign requires the ability to make quick decisions.
Analytical Skills: Analytical skills is required when creating the content calendar for a marketing campaign. This will be done so through researching relevant keywords and trending topics for the client’s industry, and then use said research to generate content concepts.
Adaptability Skills: As projects can often go off-track, you will be equipped with strong adaptability skills to deal with unforeseen changes and issues and resolve them in a timely manner to realign the project to it’s end goal.
A look in the Events Marketing’s day ;
- To assist in Event Management, liaison with internal shareholders and vendors to ensure smooth executive during events.
- Manage all internal communications activities e.g.; quarterly newsletter and ad-hoc announcements
- Manage schedule of Marketing Assets in Boutiques
- Support in all Marketing Collaterals. Able to source, build rapport and negotiate with vendors.
- Outspoken, strong communication skills to liaise proposal while enjoying to meet the usiness partners and vendors
- Explore, negotiate and liaise with malls on advertising space
- Assist and conduct research to facilitate media/events planning, social platforms and implementation, including a strong understanding of the digital landscape related to our business
- Provide administrative supports to photoshoots, advertising and promotions campaigns etc.
- Assist maintenance of CRM Database, including updating and retrieving of reports.
- Build and extend strong partner relationships with targeted industries for promotions
Other ad hoc duties as and when required.