- Change the future of global education
- Be part of an exciting, well-funded startup
Our Client is a well-funded tech start-up, backed by US investors, launching in January 2019. Through digital products, they aim to provide people a new set of tools to get ahead in their careers and lives and reach their goals faster.
In this role, you will be in charge of all events, including overall strategic planning and content development for each event. This will additionally include:
- Liaising with speakers and assisting them in developing their content
- Acting as host, interviewer and emcee when required
- Liaise with venues on logistics details and partnership agreements and bringing in new venues into the network.
- Managing attendee and speaker feedback and analysing feedback data to turn this into actionable steps for improvement
You have at least 2 years experience in event management ideally in the media/conference or similar industry. You have strong expertise in planning and conducting events and any background within journalism, technology, professional services or start-ups is helpful.You possess strong networking and relationship management skills, enjoy research and have lots of curiosity and resilience. We are open to considering candidates who are willing to work on either a full time or part time basis.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/44900226
Snaphunt Pte Ltd