Events Management Trainee
We’re on the lookout for an Events Management Trainee to join our team. This role will manage events directly, through partnerships and suppliers or a mix of both.
This is your chance to be part of an organisation that is committed to building a more vibrant, attractive and prosperous city.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, we would love to hear from you. Make it happen and apply now!
- Career Advancement
- Positive working environment
- Friendly Team Members
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in conceptualizing new ideas aligned to market trends and to fulfil clients needs
- Booking of event venues, spaces, party decorations etc
- Assisting in coordinating guest lists for events
- Preparation of materials according to clients’ requests
- Gathering food options with caterers, coordinating every detail to ensure a successful event.
- Any other ad-hoc duties requested by team leaders
- Coordinate with teammates to provide timely and quality services to our clients.
- Work alongside marketing team to come up with possible marketing strategies
- Handle and support any ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned.
- Local Diploma/Bachelors
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion in events
- Strong customer service skills
- Loves taking to people
- Fluency in spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive & detail-oriented
Candidates with no experience in events are welcome to apply.
What we want is YOUR Passion.