- Join an exciting startup
Our Client is a well-funded tech start-up, backed by US investors, launching in January 2019. Through digital products, they aim to provide people a new set of tools to get ahead in their careers and lives and reach their goals faster.
- Be in charge of all events, including overall strategic planning and content development
- Liaise with speakers and assist them in developing their content
- Act host, interviewer and emcee when required
- Bring in new venues into the network
- Liaise with venues on logistics details and partnership agreements
- Manage attendee and speaker feedback
- Analyse feedback data and turn these into actionable steps for improvement
- Prior experience in organising and hosting events.
- A background in journalism, media production, events, conference production or similar is a strong advantage
- Demonstrable experience in planning and conducting events
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as lots of curiosity and resilience
Please apply for this job using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/07063021
Snaphunt Pte Ltd