We are looking for a competent Events Management Executive to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to our target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
An event executive is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, Emcees etc.)
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service oriented
- 21 years and above
- A level, Diploma or Degree in any field
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Organized and attentive to details
We regret to inform that our Human Resource Team will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Justin Teo & Associates