You are an Integrated Marketing/Event professional with creativity, dedication, drive, and passion. You Embrace a sense of satisfaction from Delivering a successful campaign. You thrive on challenges and you are results oriented. A team player with great communication and problem-solving skills, you are adept at managing campaigns / events, dissecting & analyzing the issues, and providing an integrated solution to the client.
You are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and welcome each new brief with renewed enthusiasm and creative energy. You embrace challenges and rewards, based on success & efforts. Your satisfaction thrives on achieving and delivering results.
- Business Developments, Account Servicing & Pitching for projects / campaigns.
- Plan and implement proposals, manage corporate event accounts.
- Event execution and project management experience mandatory (for Director / Manager position).
- Excels independently and synergises in group dynamics.
- Thrives in an energised and results oriented environment.
- Either a Diploma or University Degree
- Confident, well groomed with pleasant personality
- Possesses good communication and presentation skills
- Embraces customer service and sales support skills – positive attitude outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a team to meet deadlines under pressure
- Willing to work staggered hours or overtime when necessary
- Detailed & organised team player, a keen goal achiever and yet able to work independently with strong troubleshooting skills
- Insightful with the ability to approach issues from different perspectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Software – Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook (3D/Design background knowledge welcomed, 3Dstudio, Photoshop, A.I, Freehand etc)
Attractive Salary Base + High Commission dependant on quality and experience.
We are looking for experienced staffs to lead and manage a team. We are also looking for fresh newbies with a passion for a dynamic working environment !!
Please indicate in your subject header EVENTS EXECUTIVE.
E-mail your curriculum vitae resume with attached photo & your current last drawn, expected salary package and reason for leaving each job to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Short listed candidates will be notified.
Qualification : Diploma/ Degree
Year(s) Exp : Entry Level for Executive position
Zonal Segregation : Central
Salary : Salary will commensurate according to experience and qualifications
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
WHY JOIN US?
We are a dynamic team of individuals driven with passion to deliver solutions over an integrated marketing platform.
Single Point of Contact Pte Ltd