Our client is a leading firm in the apparel industry with a strong cause. They have built a strong following over the last few years and are expanding their team to cater to the growing community.
In this role, you will be play a key role in ensuring that events are carried out smoothly. You will also be involved in marketing activities for events and b e responsible for :
- Developing an event strategy and roadmap to execute events that boost business development and customer relationship building.
- Participating in the planning and executing events of hybrid events of different scales
- Assisting in preparing contents and materials required for the event
- Liaising with subcontractors and vendors and other logistical details to successfully execute all aspects of events.
- Ensuring event spend is within budget and tracking post event feedback
- Creating engaging social media collaterals leading up to the events
- Editing pre-event and post-event photos and videos to be shared on social media platforms.
- You have at least 1 year experience in Event Management and have demonstrable experience with video editing tools.
- You have excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- You are adaptable and always on the ball, with ability to come up with innovative solutions to problems quickly.
- You are a strong team player who demonstrates a high level of resilience
- Opportunity within a well-known brand in the industry
- Gain valuable experience working alongside industry experts
- A company that promotes a friendly and fun work environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd