- Up to $3400 (basic) + AWS + VB
- U.S. MNC
- Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay
Our client, a U.S. MNC in the FMCG Retail industry, is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced candidate to join their expanding team as an Events Executive.
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery
- To liaise with stakeholders for the conceptualisation of customer’s initiative and related programmes
- Liaise with sales, marketing and operations teams to ensure all elements of the event are in alignment
- Responsible for ensuring smooth execution and operations on site during events
- Responsible for planning and organising business related events and overseas incentive trips
- Handle logistics and coordinate with various vendors to ensure timely event setups
- To manage different tiers of customer’s recognition efforts
- In-charge of the company’s leasing programme
- Min. Degree/Diploma in Business/Events/Project management or in any related discipline
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Effective communication skills
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, 10.00am to 7.00pm
Interested applicants, please email your resume with contact details in MS word format to:
For any further enquiries please call Corinne Wong Sher Min (CEI Registration No: R1767774) at Tel: 6385 6696.
Celecti Pte. Ltd.