Events Executive - AV (Contract)
ENGIE Services Singapore | Date Posted: 28-Jun-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Reporting to the Facility Site Manager / Events Manager, the Events Executive will manage the events operations of an academic institution.
- Coordinate the logistics setup for events, which would include mobile generator, mobile toilets, tables and chairs, extra lighting, stage, backstage props, banners, signage, audio visual equipments, etc., and in helping to shift and arrange training props and furniture
- Set up and ensure all sound system are set up as per event requirements
- In-charge of sound-related issues such as tuning and controlling of the sound system during events.
- Assist with application enquiries for event booking and meetings with external parties.
- Bring interested parties on site showrounds
- Ensuring payment of rental for event
- Undertake any other related duties as assigned
- Diploma / Nitec in Mass Communication, Marketing or equivalent
- 2 year experience in events management
- Able to control the AV sound system
- Fully competent in MS Office software and PC skills
- Energetic with passion and creative flair.
- Must be result oriented, self-motivated and a team player.
- Willing to work long hours and on weekends during event execution.
Please indicate your expected salary and notice period in your resume. Thank you.
ENGIE Services Singapore