Are you experienced and efficient in office administration and events management?
Do you have a strong commitment to customer service?
Would you enjoy working with a small and supportive team of high achievers?
We are looking an Events Executive with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for delivering unique and memorable guest experiences. We are a collaborative team, delivering high-end bespoke events, which requires strong communication and sales skills.
We seek exceptional people like yourself who have an abundance of enthusiasm and energy and are passionate about making someone's special day or event seamless.
- To coordinate, monitor and implementation of events
- To research and prepare themes and concepts customized according to types of target audience
- To outsource for event venues that meet the goals and objectives of clients
- Negotiate on contract terms and agreements
- Coordinate and ensure smooth execution of events
- Attend venue inspection and post-evaluation of events
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather feedback for the event / webinar / team
- Provide support to other project teams where necessary.
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in managing events (Preferable)
- Possess a good understanding on flow of events
- Experience in event budget management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details while multi-tasking
- To be able to work on holidays and weekends when required
- Professional demeanour
We believe our people are our greatest assets, and love rewarding our hard-working team members. At our company, we encourage learning and professional development to help you grow and perform within your career.