Workplace safety is no accident when lives are at stake. We share the belief that every individual has the right to work in a safe and healthy environment. As a committed Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) specialist, our core mission is to empower all businesses with innovation and knowledge to keep their workplace health and safety in check. Since its inception in 1993, PDS has expanded regionally in SE Asia. We are headhunting new talents with a fresh pair of eyes and a nimble brain to grow with us!
You are a self-starter, an independent learner, a game-changer. You are adept in creatively solving problems, inquisitive and vocal about your ideas. You possess the audacity to challenge the status quo, and the gall to stand your ground. You will become an essential part of the next generation of leaders at PDS. We will be incubating not just a new team, but a new culture within a traditional business landscape. If you’re looking for an easy job, this is not for you.
Safety roadshows play an important part in our business. Don’t expect a less demanding job, be ready to get your hands dirty as we need all hands-on-deck. Work with our marketing executive closely to the conceptualise, plan, and execute Safety Roadshows for our clients. If you are resourceful and someone who pays great attention to details, we want you!
- Understand the key objectives of each event before drafting a detailed proposal for our clients
- Anticipate potential risk, propose solutions to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Conduct an internal briefing to update the marketing team on the upcoming roadshows
- Be involved in the production of marketing materials for the roadshow
- Arrange the required manpower and pack all required logistics for the roadshows
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant contractors or vendors to fulfil event requirements
Event Logistics and Facilitation
- Work with events agency for the set-up and tear down of the events, ensuring all product displays are kept neatly in the warehouse.
- Provide on-site support and ensure smooth operations of the roadshows.
Inventory Management and Procurement
- Organise and keep track of product display samples for roadshows
- Source for event-related items or warehousing needs from local/overseas suppliers
- Arrange and liaise with the appointed the vendor for delivery, collection and payment
Tracking & Evaluation
- Suggest pointers for improvements and ensure that it is being implemented by relevant parties.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of roadshows and events, ensure that they are within budget to meet KPIs
- Prepare a pre and post-event report and present it during the weekly team huddles
- Keep the customer contact list updated
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply. Singaporeans / PRs with a Diploma in Events Management or a Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
PDS International Pte Ltd