HEILO PTE LTD| Date Posted: 21-Jul-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Involved in event planning, coordinating & management
- Responsible for ensuring smooth execution and operations on site during events
- Compile post event reports for clients
- Assist in preparation of proposals, research and presentations with design team
- Manage logistics, resources, and suppliers for events.
- Involved in setup and dismantling of event
- Maintain relationship with existing customers
- Build new business opportunities
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task at work
- Strong team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe photoshop and illustrator would be advantageous.
- May be required to work beyond normal working hours / weekends.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in event management or marketing communications
- Prior experience in an agency setting will be preferred
- Singaporean only
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Personal Information - Full name, email & contact numbers
- Software knowledge
- Working Experiences
- Last drawn & expected salary.
- Date of availability
HEILO PTE LTD