PMG ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD| Date Posted: 28-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
FUNCTIONS & OBJECTIVES:
- Conceptualize and prepare creative proposals customized to individual client's needs and requirements.
- Key liaison between client, in-house designers and other 3rd party vendors leading up to the event, ensuring that both client and event requirements are met.
- To project manage the workflow, logistical support and timeliness of the delivery for projects undertaken.
- Manage project budgets and quotations.
- Encourage team environment in which best creative work can emerge and encourage sharing of responsibilities.
- Liaison with other corporate offices to coordinate and exchange information and provide event support where appropriate.
POSSESS KNOWLEDGE OR QUALITIES OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Creative-minded with meticulous eye for detail.
- Able to independently handle an event or lead a team to accomplish the task.
- Able to multi-task.
- Organized, hands-on, enjoys coordination and execution.
- Occasional overseas travel required.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Arts/Social Sciences or equivalent.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in events/conference management and execution.
IT KNOWLEDGE/HARD SKILLS
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
PMG ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD