You’re probably just out of school, or with a few years of the working world behind you, and have this mad idea that you ought to tough it out at some agency and learn, learn, learn. Congratulations, we’re hiring.
But first…some fine print.
Yes, everything you heard is true.
The Agency Life is actually The Agency Lie.
The work never ends, the weekends never come.
When they do, all you’ll want to do is crawl under your covers and sleep.
The free doughnut (sometimes curry-puff) in the pantry will be the highlight of your week, not day.
Your parents may forget how you look like, and vice-versa.
Clients do really live in an alternate, and very separate parallel reality.
Sometimes it will feel like your friends do too, then you start living vicariously through Instagram and Facebook.
Good isn’t good enough, and the best don’t rest.
So if you think you’re up for a challenge, come join our circus. We are a bunch of jugglers (read event managers) looking for a like-minded juggler (if you are still reading you absolutely must be one of us) to help us catch a ball or two. There are plenty of highs and lows, we work hard and party harder; extra points for you, if you can juggle on a unicycle.
We’re going to be brutally honest, these are some of your daily duties.
- Servicing a portfolio of accounts
- Ideating and conceptualising events based on client briefs
- Liaising between internal and external parties to source, coordinate and ensure that the event goes smoothly.
- Project administration and management of workflow
- Onsite execution and delivery of event.
For us to consider you, you will have to have:
- A Degree in Marketing Communications, Business or a relevant discipline
- Excellent spoken & written English
- A sparkling personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be a team player and yet be able to work independently
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
So if you want to be part of the agency life, send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; make sure to knock our socks off with that cover letter (we’re not calling otherwise).
Tricom Events Pte Ltd