Event Graphic Designer
Do you live & breathe great design? Do you have the vision to create ID’s that define and can re-define events? Do you have an eye for detail, and will you make it your personal agenda to be our client’s brand guardian?
We are looking for passionate and extremely talented Graphic Designers who will go that extra mile to transform a brief (sometimes a half-formed idea) into a design that will go the distance and define the look of our events.
As a Graphic Designer you will be in charge of bringing concepts and ideas to life, creating ID’s and graphics that define the look and feel of our events, applying them across collaterals all while maintaining client brand CI’s.
- Conceptualisation and design rationales
- Translate concepts and ideas into ID’s and graphics
- Applying designs onto all event collaterals big and small from badges to backdrops
- Collaboration with interdepartmental teams
- Working with vendors to bring the design to life
- Diploma in Visual Communications, Digital Fine Arts, Event/Exhibition Design or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years of prior industry experience in graphic design for events or exhibitions
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Able to excel under tight deadlines and pressure
If you are who we’re looking for, drop your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with a portfolio of recent and best works and we’ll be in touch.
Tricom Events Pte Ltd