Event Coordinator/Marketing Assistant (No experience needed)
Enjoy co-ordinating events?
Have great organisation and time management skills?
Love interacting with lots of people to help them run successful events?
You’ll definitely be interested in this job!
- Provide events management support for various types of events eg conference, webinars, etc
- Manage event logistics
- Manage event conceptualisation & publicity
- Collateral Design (in consultation with PI)
- Handle Event Registration/Sign Up
- Creating and developing content to market events
- Interact with participants to ensure everyone is having a good time
- Ensure events are smooth when it is happening
- Assist in developing and maintaining quality content for publishing onto various social media platforms
- Min Diploma/Bachelors
- Proficient in MS Office e.g. Excel, Word and Access
- Able to work confidently in challenging situations
- Eye for presentation and detail
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision
- Meticulous, service oriented and team player
- Possess good written and oral communications skills
- good presentation skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Strong administration skills
- Enjoys the fast paced environment of events
We are developing a high performing team and are seeking an individual who is driven, innovative and has a desire to make a difference. If you feel that you have the skills, drive and attitude necessary then please don’t hesitate to apply.