Event and sales executive
In this role, youll be responsible for planning and executing a range of global sales, branding, thought leadership, and community events, in-person and online, which will improve awareness of the products, generate new business.
You are a fabulous Events Sales Executive and able to drive sales in all circumstances. Our dream Sales Manager is a true “triple-threat”: a self-starter with a keen knack for identifying and cultivating prospective clients, a deft ability to close the deal, and a proactive team-player who can work flexibility within a creative environment and team.
The job will consistently strive to maximize revenue and promote relationships with social/corporate clients. You will target and win business via proactive outside sales calls, hosting tours, networking, attending industry and association events etc.
· A diploma/degree holder may apply for the position
· Highly motivated and self-driven with a demonstrable sales instinct and appitude
· Proficient in computer programs: Word, Excel, Outlook. Knowledge of Mac computers and systems would be an asset
· Ability to work well under pressure, independently or as part of a team
· Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
· Ability to listen effectively and reflectively to client needs in order to achieve win-win contracts
· Able to work efficiently in fast paced environment and handle stress effectively
· A post secondary education in sales or hospitality would be an asset but is not required
· This position is full time with flexible hours
This is a permanent and full-time employment position with a competitive salary. This is a creative, inspiring environment for someone with event sales experience who is ready to take it the next level.