- Provide technical support on various technical issues
- Support service request and incident management to provide quality end-user services
- Perform ad-hoc root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Ensure standard IT service delivery process in accordance with IT policies and procedures
- Evaluate new technologies and products, prepare and conduct presentations when required
- Prioritise and address multiple projects concurrently
- Minimum of Diploma (IT and Relevant Disciplines)
- At least 2 years of working experience in Microsoft Azure and Intunes
- Hands on experience on MDM solutions such as VMWare Airwatch or Microsoft Intunes
- Knowledge of at least one other cloud hosting solution in addition to Azure (Windows Virtual Desktop, AWS Workspace)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 cloud technology
- Candidates with experience in Microsoft Teams will have an advantage
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Pin Yi (Reg no: R1986656) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd