Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 24-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for testing, monitoring and validating data integration activity, including data extraction, cleansing, transformation, movement, loading and updating processes.
- Design and write the scripts required to extract, transform, clean and move data and metadata so it can be loaded into a data store.
- Maintain, tune and repair applications, and provide user support
- Employ comprehensive unit testing to ensure the delivery meets the business requirement without compromising performance.
- Handle/analyze issues submitted by customers.
- Use ETL tool to map and transform client data to satisfy the project scope and specification within the timetable set by and agreed with the Project Manager/Senior Consultant.
- Perform training of clients in company software as directed by the Project Manager.
- Experience with data performance and data warehousing concepts
- Hands-on experience
- Very good working knowledge of Python, Bash and Linux.
- Proficiency in SQL language
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)