ESHQ Training Manager (Chemical Manufacturing)
- Keeping Occupational Injury & Illness Rates to a benchmark level and striving to reduce it further
- Keep all employees compliant with relevant Singaporean (mandatory) trainings
- Ensure the system is in place and measure effectiveness of training.
- Assisting the Plant Managers and department heads with implementation of Safety Plans, Safety Training Plans, Safety Meetings, Audits & Inspections, Investigations and other related tasks in the plants
- Independently assessing the levels of noise, illumination, heat or harmful or hazardous substances in the workplace and the exposure levels of persons at work therein
- Supporting incident investigations, dangerous occurrence or occupational disease that occurred within the workplace
- Overseeing the follow up actions of Shift Safety Coordinator with relevant supporting departments (e,g. SE, E&I and IT) for up keeping of equipment and devices located in FCC and IMT room.
- Degree in safety and health in a chemical background
- Technical level safety professional position at the “Officer level” as per WSH guidelines
- Fire Safety Manager certificate
- Experience from SCDF
- Diverse experience from various safety and health or operations positions or technical education
- Extensive knowledge in Singapore Security compliance requirements
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 17527.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD