ERP Manager (Base in Indonesia/Programming/Manufacturing/5 Days/Up to USD3500)
Based in Indonesia
Flight ticket reinbursment
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
The ERP Manager will be based in Tangerang, Indonesia, and report directly to Chief Operating Officer.
He/she will, primarily, look after the implementation of ERP system, ensuring the progress is on
schedule and the company can have maximum utilization of the ERP system.
- Lead the implementation of ERP together with providing support to internal departments.
- Identify the functional requirements of the departments that will use the programs.
- Set deadlines and monitor the progress for the ERP implementation.
- Management of a core team split between 2-3 sites.
- Ensure that teams’ performance is always at targets and able to complete the projects on time.
- Assist management in developing best practices for internal processes.
- Consults with internal departments to identify the needs and include it into ERP system’ objectives.
- Evaluates existing solutions and identifies areas to improve standards, simplify, and enhanc functionality.
- Coordinate cross-program activities.
Specifications/Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Having solid experience as an ERP Manager in a labor-intensive company for at least 5 years.
- Bachelor's degree from Information & Technology Engineering or other related subject from
- reputable university.
- Experience with ERP solutions in a project-based manufacturing environment
- Having networking experience and good understanding on application of Project Management
- Proficient in programming language (e.g. Java, Phyton, C, and/or SQL) and Databases.
- Problem solver with respect to deadlines.
- Having good integrity, strong leadership, communicative and high loyalty to the company.
- Willing to be placed / work in Sukabumi & Majalengka area.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
To: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1435754
EA No: R2090403
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd