Equipment Technician / Associate Engineer (Cleanroom)
Location : Near Ang Mo Kio
Our client is a US MNC in clean room Equipment Manufacturing
• Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies
• Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
• Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
• Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
• Assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related
• Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
• Ability to read technical drawings/procedures and use a variety of precision testing and measuring instruments.
• Previous hands-on experience with semiconductor equipment
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to resolve technical problems, set up experiments, and perform data analysis.
• Excellent communication, teamwork, and people skills are required.
• Able to run Shift duties
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 6V84YW
People Profilers Pte Ltd