Equipment Technician (5 days week ) Cleanroom
Location : Woodland
Pick up : Woodland / Tampines / Sengkang
Working hour : 5 days week ; 6.45am -2.45pm ($10 per day)
3pm-11pm ($12 per day0
10pm -7am ($17 per day)
Salary $1600-$2800 + 1 month AWS+ Quarterly profit Sharing
Our client is a US MNC in semicon equipment assembly
- Assemble electronic and mechanical parts to build machines based on required specifications, drawings and work instruction.
- Conduct functional and leak test, identify errors and conduct rework if required.
- Report and assist engineers in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Required to understand the cleanroom protocol and practice the 5S Concept for cleanroom.
- Perform housekeeping and comply with manufacturing discipline.
- NITEC / Higher NITEC or its equivalent or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Mechatronics/Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing/aerospace/engineering industry
- Able to comprehend electrical / mechanical drawings
- Able to work in cleanroom environment; wearing jumpsuits, safety helmet and safety shoes
- Willing to commit to the shift pattern and OT if required
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868 Fax: 6835 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id: 59XWVR
People Profilers Pte Ltd